Forum Rules

There is a requirement that you fill in the location field when registeringl! Make sure you read my post at viewtopic.php?t=423 . I AM DELETING NEW REGISTRATIONS WITHOUT NOTIFICATION!
If you haven't registered, you will only be able to see very few of the catagories. Please register and you will be able to use the site! Registeration help is provided in Registration under Forum Usage.
beawoodwrkr
Site Admin

Forum Rules

Post by beawoodwrkr »

I have not really had a listed set of rules to post on the Forum but I think it is time. My rule is that I do not allow personal attacks. This is very straightforward in my mind. Calling Bill Sostrich a “so and so” is what I mean by personal. You can call the Forum a “waste of my time”, “a liberals rant” or whatever you feel like. Just keep name-calling of individuals out of your post. You can give your opinions of our Board, the Golf Course, Booster Club, Firewise or any other organization, committee or whatever. I just won’t tolerate individual attacks on the Forum, enough said!

What are the consequence? I will delete the ENTIRE post. I do not provide editing services. I will then email it to you and you can edit and repost or just not post. If the behavior continues then we will deal with that when the time comes.

We are trying to offer our community a place to present problems, opinions and offer solutions. If these get relayed (somehow) to our elected (and non-elected) officials all the better.

The rule is in effect NOW! :)
Bill Jensen

Post by Bill Jensen »

Bill,
Can you explain the Difference in "User" status.? Registered vs. Guest.
How does someone gain access as a Guest.? ( just curious )

Thanks,

bill J
beawoodwrkr
Site Admin

Post by beawoodwrkr »

BillJ,
Currently there aren't any "guests". All users are registered. I am planning on creating a user section (non-Cushman related) for just anyone. I don't know when that might be though. :)