Posting Reply's

There is a requirement that you fill in the location field when registeringl! Make sure you read my post at viewtopic.php?t=423 . I AM DELETING NEW REGISTRATIONS WITHOUT NOTIFICATION!
If you haven't registered, you will only be able to see very few of the catagories. Please register and you will be able to use the site! Registeration help is provided in Registration under Forum Usage.
beawoodwrkr
Site Admin

Posting Reply's

Post by beawoodwrkr »

To post a reply to a topic, just click on the button(POST REPLY), just below the post.
beawoodwrkr
Site Admin

Post by beawoodwrkr »

Another description about posting:

In order to prepare a post, I use Microsoft Word. (You can use any good wordprocessor) This has a good spell checker. The program here is a very minimal formatting tool. So write it in Word first. Then if you are replying to someone else’s post simply hit the button at the bottom of the last post labeled “postreply” Once that window is open you can ignore the “subject” line. Just copy from Word (select all of the text – shortcut is control a, copy – shortcut is control v), then paste (shortcut is control v) it into the open “Message body” of the Forum.

Once you have the basic text that has been spell checked into the message body of the Forum you can use the basic formatting tools there. Those are B for bold, I for Italic and so on and so forth.

At that point I normally “preview” the post. This button is right at the bottom of your open post (the submit button is right next to it). This lets you see exactly what it will look like when it is going to be viewed by everyone else. If you are satisfied with it, then simply hit the “submit” button and the post is done. You will momentarily see a screen that says go to your post. If you wait a second, your post will appear. And you are done.

Don't worry if you make a mistake, as I have the “master” delete button! I will clean up anything that is an obvious mistake. By the way you to can delete your post if you make a mistake. Simply go back to your Word “temporary” document and copy and paste into a new post. No big deal.

Let me know if you have any other problems and feel free to post away!